Starting a Business Entity
Starting a Company
Are you starting your business activities in the Republic of Cyprus? Here you will find a step-by-step guide on the incorporation of a company, the redomiciliation of a company’s registered office to the Republic of Cyprus, as well as the establishment of a business via the cross-border merger of companies.
Starting a Partnership
If you wish to start a partnership, here you will find all relevant information and forms that must be completed and filed with the Registrar of Companies in order to proceed with the establishment of a partnership.
Starting a Business Name
Every natural or legal person trading with a name, other than its own natural name, must proceed with the establishment of a business name.
Starting a European Company
If you wish to extend your business to another member state of the European Union, you may do so by incorporating a European company.
- Incorporation of an SE by merger
- Incorporation of a holding European Company
- Incorporation of a subsidiary European Company
- Conversion of a public company into European Company
- Transfer of SE registered office to the Republic of Cyprus
- Incorporating a European Economic Interest Grouping
- Transferring an EEIG's seat
- Establishing an EEIG branch in the Republic of Cyprus
Starting an Overseas Company
Are you thinking of transferring your corporate seat to the Republic of Cyprus? Here you will find all relevant information regarding the submission by a registered abroad company of an application, to establish a branch in the Republic of Cyprus.