Starting a European Company
Find out what we mean when we refer to a European Company (SE), a European Economic Interest Grouping (EEIG), their initial obligations, as well as the differences between the various business entities that you may choose from for your business activity.
- What is a European Company
- Types of European Companies
- Different types for establishing a European company
- Initial and relevant obligations of an SE
- What is a European Economic Interest Grouping?
- Methods of establishing a European Economic Interest Grouping
- Initial and Relevant Obligations of EEIG
- Choosing the right type of Business Entity
- European Company and EEIG Search
- Seeking Professional Advice
Are you starting your business activity in the Republic of Cyprus? Here, you will find a step-by-step guide for the incorporation of SE by merger, the incorporation of holding SE, the incorporation of subsidiary SE, the redomiciliation of SE’s registered office and the conversion of public company into European Company, as well as the formation of European Economic Interest Grouping, the transfer of EEIG’s registered office and the establishment of EEIG branch in the Republic of Cyprus.
- Incorporation of an SE by merger
- Incorporation of a holding European Company
- Incorporation of a subsidiary European Company
- Conversion of a public company into European Company
- Transfer of SE registered office to the Republic of Cyprus
- Incorporating a European Economic Interest Grouping
- Transferring an EEIG's seat
- Establishing an EEIG branch in the Republic of Cyprus
The secure of a name approval of a European Company or a European Economical Interest Grouping can be completed faster and more efficiently by utilising the available electronic services.