Closing a European Company
A European company can terminate its business in the Republic of Cyprus, through transfer of its registered office outside the Republic, through conversion into public company, by voluntary strike off, because of its strike off by the Registrar of Companies due to its non-compliance with its obligations or through liquidation. Subsequently, a European company can be reinstated to the Companies register.
At the same time, an EEIG may terminate its operation in the Republic of Cyprus, either through transfer of seat to another member-state or through liquidation.
- Voluntary Striking off of a European Company
- Involuntary Strike off of a European company
- Conversion of a European company into public company
- Transfer of SE registered office outside the Republic of Cyprus
- Liquidation of an SE
- Restoration of an SE
- Transfer of EEIG seat outside the Republic of Cyprus
- Liquidation of EEIG
Chief examiner-Head of business entities Compliance
- Tel. 22404425
Officer-Compliance of business entities
- Tel. 22404415
- Tel. 22404360