Obtaining Certified Copies/Certificates of EEIG
You may request the issue of an EEIG’s certified copy or certificate from the Registrar of Companies. It is noted that, the certified copy/certificate shall reflect the structure of the grouping on the basis of what has been notified to the register up to its date of issue.
In particular, the Registrar of Companies issues the following:
- Certified Copy of Certificate of Incorporation;
- Certificate of Seat's Address;
- Certificate of Officers;
- Certificate of Members;
- Certified copy of the Contract of Formation; and
- Certified Copy of Forms.
Submitting a request for the issuance of certified copies/certificates
You may submit a letter for the issuance of certified copies of an EEIG by hand/post, accompanied by:
- the fee of twenty euro (€20) per certified copy/certificate;
- the fee of forty euro (€40) for a certified copy of the contract of formation in case a copy of the document is provided and fifty euro (€50) in case a copy of the document is not provided;
- an additional fee of twenty euro (€20) per certified copy/certificate in case you wish to accelerate the process.
The fees are payable in cash, by cheque, via an account maintained with the Department of Registrar of Companies or via bank transfer.
The certified copies/certificates may be picked up from a mail box of the Department of the Registrar of Companies, from the Point of Single Contact Cyprus (One Stop Shop), or it can be received by post.